mouse input lag FIXED

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
jiaran_wuwuwuwu

Re: mouse input lag FIXED

Post by jiaran_wuwuwuwu » 25 Apr 2022, 19:02

Hello

just to kinda update this again if anyone cares... unsurprisingly i found out that my issue was 100% caused because of the short-circuits

the voltage stabilizer was basically trying it's best to mantain the old PC alive while the short-circuit was ongoing and basically the PC survived but as an exchange it started the input lag issue, if it was an even older pc it might have just died completely, but since this one is a bit modern i guess it just survived but it started behaving with insane amounts of lag, so i can confirm entirely that electricity was the issue

the old pc was basically permanently damaged because of that, no matter in which house or place it was used it would still be completely unplayable with the input lag

the peripheral infection theory is something i did not try to troubleshoot because i wanted to stop messing with this issue since its a pain in the butt

i know not everyone experienced this exact same issue as i did and i wish i could help with that but i wanted to give people an idea of it.. so to me its surprising that people get affected by this so much, and for new reference i don't live near power lines or anything like that

g00d8y3

Re: mouse input lag FIXED

Post by g00d8y3 » 16 May 2022, 20:41

jiaran_wuwuwuwu wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 19:02
Hello

just to kinda update this again if anyone cares... unsurprisingly i found out that my issue was 100% caused because of the short-circuits

the voltage stabilizer was basically trying it's best to mantain the old PC alive while the short-circuit was ongoing and basically the PC survived but as an exchange it started the input lag issue, if it was an even older pc it might have just died completely, but since this one is a bit modern i guess it just survived but it started behaving with insane amounts of lag, so i can confirm entirely that electricity was the issue

the old pc was basically permanently damaged because of that, no matter in which house or place it was used it would still be completely unplayable with the input lag

the peripheral infection theory is something i did not try to troubleshoot because i wanted to stop messing with this issue since its a pain in the butt

i know not everyone experienced this exact same issue as i did and i wish i could help with that but i wanted to give people an idea of it.. so to me its surprising that people get affected by this so much, and for new reference i don't live near power lines or anything like that
Did u try your old damaged pc with energy stabilizer? Is energy stabilizer make more playable? Or just working with new peripherals?