Some New Interesting Findings on My Long Battle With Input Lag and Desync Issues

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
NJb

Re: Some New Interesting Findings on My Long Battle With Input Lag and Desync Issues

Post by NJb » 14 May 2022, 12:07

Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
11 May 2022, 16:25
NJb wrote:
10 May 2022, 17:48
Your story sounds awfully similar to mine. Read this: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9113

You're literally the first one I've seen who realized the problem also comes from the devices that you plug in.
Sadly, no fix yet
Since you actually haven't found a fix, I'm assuming the input lag came back? even on an entire new setup and apartment? If that's the case then it would be nice of you to update your thread regarding this, since the last thing you mention there is that everything is working perfectly fine.
Nah more or less nothing has changed since I last moved. I'm still actively looking for a fix/solution since I will have to get a permanent residence soon (i'm currently renting) and I don't want to have to deal with this all over again.

Ogmax

Re: Some New Interesting Findings on My Long Battle With Input Lag and Desync Issues

Post by Ogmax » 18 Apr 2023, 10:32

Anyone found any fix or some kind of solution for this ???

Cyanide_

Post by Cyanide_ » 30 Apr 2023, 03:15

NJb wrote:
14 May 2022, 12:07
Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
11 May 2022, 16:25
NJb wrote:
10 May 2022, 17:48
Your story sounds awfully similar to mine. Read this: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9113

You're literally the first one I've seen who realized the problem also comes from the devices that you plug in.
Sadly, no fix yet
Since you actually haven't found a fix, I'm assuming the input lag came back? even on an entire new setup and apartment? If that's the case then it would be nice of you to update your thread regarding this, since the last thing you mention there is that everything is working perfectly fine.
Nah more or less nothing has changed since I last moved. I'm still actively looking for a fix/solution since I will have to get a permanent residence soon (i'm currently renting) and I don't want to have to deal with this all over again.
Anyone has any idea how to check your new place for these issues? Maybe make some measurements, or bring a gaming laptop to play few matches or idk what else. Renting rn too, don't wanna get my own house/apartment and realize it's "bad" for gaming as well. Same applies to "old renting place" vs "new renting place".