ASUS PG27AQDM has a PWM setting in service menu

High Hz on OLED produce excellent strobeless motion blur reduction with fast GtG pixel response. It is easier to tell apart 60Hz vs 120Hz vs 240Hz on OLED than LCD, and more visible to mainstream. Includes WOLED and QD-OLED displays.
Gamesager

ASUS PG27AQDM has a PWM setting in service menu

Post by Gamesager » 18 Mar 2024, 08:15

Hi, So if you hold the power button and analog button for 5 seconds, you can access the service menu with a little blue F in the top corner.
The setting I am specifically interested in is the PWM setting. I was reading on here how if you get PWM, HZ, and FPS the same, you get CRT motion quality. So I would love if someone with the tools can test if it actually works that well if you set that setting to your hz and fps.

There are also OD and DFM and Burn in settings, that I am not sure what do if anyone knows. The OD setting seems to only work at 120 fps or if you shrink the aspect ratio to 25 inches. Not sure what OD can do for an oled tho.

iraymax

Re: ASUS PG27AQDM has a PWM setting in service menu

Post by iraymax » 29 Mar 2024, 12:45

you mean like the joystick? Do you need to do anything prior to that like opening up the OSD or something?

Gamesager

Re: ASUS PG27AQDM has a PWM setting in service menu

Post by Gamesager » 31 Mar 2024, 11:58

yeah, the joystick, you hold the joystick and power for a few seconds, and a purple F will show up in the top left corner, its blue when highlighted and if you click in on the joystick it brings up the service menu.