Samsung Frame TV Causing Nausea

There are over 100 ergonomic issues from displays, far more than just flicker and blue light. This forum covers the giant variety of display ergonomics issues.
Smbalaban

Samsung Frame TV Causing Nausea

Post by Smbalaban » 05 Apr 2024, 21:13

Hello! I’m so happy to have found this board and hoping someone can help. A few weeks ago our Samsung Electronics UN65MU8000 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model) broke and we replaced it with a 65” Samsung Frame TV (newest model, 2022). We stream through the latest Apple TV box. I had no issues watching our previous tv for hours on end, I love watching tv. I have spent probably 10-12 hours researching why the new Frame TV is making me nauseous, and have tried so many different motion and color and eye comfort settings and haven’t gotten anywhere. I’m so depressed with how sick I’m getting after watching, and it’s not affecting anyone else in my family. I am prone to motion sickness in other areas - sitting in the back of a car, skiing in a white out, etc. Does anyone have advice for a setting on the Frame TV that might work for me? Or a different TV that I might be able to watch without getting sick? Thanks so much!