[UPDATE] Forum registrations fixed!

Forum registration problems? Need help with creating a post? Want to send suggestions of improvements to Blur Busters Forums? Tell us here!
Multivac

Post by Multivac » 18 Sep 2014, 14:40

Your forum registration is bugged and for some reason it stated my IP was blacklisted even though I simply wanted to sign up, I had to use a proxy to even register on this site. :?:

http://imgur.com/z3nq5G3

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 19 Sep 2014, 17:20

Sometimes this happens automatically (By accident -- akin to throwing out the baby with the bathwater) -- there's several different pieces of automatic IP blocking software since Blur Busters is under attack from time to time (hackers). It's possible that somebody else at your ISP got automatically blocked by this software. Send me a PM and I'll work to manually unblock your IP from the system. The strange formatting problem is being fixed this weekend -- keep tuned.

Thanks for being patient! :)

[EDIT: This is now fully fixed!]
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!