Registration Problems? Blocked? Email Me For Support!

Forum registration problems? Need help with creating a post? Want to send suggestions of improvements to Blur Busters Forums? Tell us here!
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 17 Dec 2013, 18:12

Hey,

How Do I Register?
-- Register Here.

Missing Registration Email?
-- Check your Junk/Spam folder if it doesn't show up.
-- If the registration email is never there, even after an hour, EMAIL squad [at] blurbusters.com (from the same email address you used to register) with the username you tried to activate, and I'll manually activate you.

Automated Spambot Misbehaving?
Auto-Blocking You By Accident?

-- The naughty spambot sometimes blocks you by accident (because somebody else on your ISP did something bad)
-- This is completely automated, Occasionaly, the spambot accidentally autoblocks a whole major ISP. Ooops!
-- If the spam filter automatically blocked your IP address, please let me know, so I can unblock your IP.
-- Tell me! EMAIL squad [at] blurbusters.com

My Email Domain Is Blocked?
Sometimes major hosts (e.g. gmail.com) gets blocked automatically due to a surge of spammers trying to register from a specific domain name. If this happens, just send me an email and I'll help get this squared away for you.

Thanks!
Chief Blur Buster
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: If you don't get the registration email...

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 04 Jan 2014, 16:04

Made improvements to the email system -- forum registration emails are now reaching Hotmail/Outlook/Live users rather than becoming lost or falling in the Junk Folder. This should fix the earlier ongoing problems for users with Microsoft-hosted email!

EDIT: Some recurring problems with Microsoft hosted users. Working on that.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 05 Mar 2014, 10:28

It has come to my attention, that for users who are trying to register with Yahoo email addresses, the forum registration emails aren't getting through. I'm looking into it.

In the meantime, try to register using a different email address (e.g. your ISP's email address or gmail, etc).

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 01 Jun 2014, 20:53

Yahoo emails working perfect for the last while now.

Bocalot

Post by Bocalot » 26 Jan 2015, 10:52

Hi, my name is Rick, and I am new here. The registration, email verification, all worked smooth as butter. I use hotmail, and thank you Mark for your attention, detail, and help.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Registration Problems? Email Me For Support!

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 10 Mar 2017, 14:25

You're welcome! :)

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 01 May 2017, 16:06

Sometimes the spam filter has a too-eager IP blocker.

If our forums is not letting you register, please email me, squad [at] blurbusters.com!