More BlurBusters news

Forum registration problems? Need help with creating a post? Want to send suggestions of improvements to Blur Busters Forums? Tell us here!
Q83Ia7ta

More BlurBusters news

Post by Q83Ia7ta » 26 Jun 2015, 18:10

may be pick some editor to post news? many news missed at blurbusters.com

Q83Ia7ta

Re: news

Post by Q83Ia7ta » 03 Jul 2015, 08:51

thanks!

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: news

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 12 Jul 2015, 22:34

Hello,

I am looking at options to increase the news content. One problem is that I have been overwhelmed at my main job (away from Blur Busters). Be noted, Blur Busters is still a part-time "hobby job" -- one that I would love to expand further.

I am recruiting enthusaistic Blur Busters Squad who'd love to help post daily news at Blur Busters (there is loot and goodies involved!) as I realize I cannot do everything by myself alone. If you have done blogging for other websites before -- enquire within at [email protected]
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

More BlurBusters news

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 27 Mar 2017, 17:00

New site design launched 2017 -- http://www.blurbusters.com
(Thanks to jorimt!)

As of March 2017 -- We are now beginning the process of increasing BlurBusters news output. We've now begun the process with G-SYNC 101 and Motion Blur Reduction FAQ, and more content is coming.

Everyone, we're still looking for freelance article writers who's happy to write articles for us on a variety of BlurBusters-worthy topics. Even if you just write 1 article, or write many. (paid freelance -- inquire within squad[at]blurbusters.com)
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!