Delete/Closure of WordPress Account

Forum registration problems? Need help with creating a post? Want to send suggestions of improvements to Blur Busters Forums? Tell us here!
MrFriendism

Delete/Closure of WordPress Account

Post by MrFriendism » 28 May 2018, 14:41

Hello,

I wasn't very friendly with your forum and by mistake I did register a account on your WordPress CMS Installation thinking that you were using WordPress for the Forum.

But later, I came to know that your WordPress is for the Blog and Forum runs on totally different Forum Management.

Could you please delete WordPress Account from your records with the same Username and Email (I am not mentioning the email here since the Forum is Public)?

P.S.: I want to keep the Forum Account and I am already loving the forum account. Forum is too much knowledgeable. It's just, I don't have any use of keeping the WordPress Account of your's.

Thanks and Sorry.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Delete/Closure of WordPress Account

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 28 May 2018, 15:32

Done

P.S. Right now it's a limitation where Comments and Forum have to have two separate accounts. In the future, there is an eventual plan to allow Forum accounts to post into the Comments sections of articles too.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!