New member of blur busters forums

Forum registration problems? Need help with creating a post? Want to send suggestions of improvements to Blur Busters Forums? Tell us here!
Conan

New member of blur busters forums

Post by Conan » 18 May 2020, 06:55

Hello everyone,

I went through the registration process and I hope to learn some new things by joining this community, I greet you all.

Read the rules but didn't notice anything about first time posting. I need some suggestions and opened discussion on the next monitor I wanna get for myself and I need your guidance and assistance where to post such thread and therefor about the subject itself :)

\o_

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: New member of blur busters forums

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 18 May 2020, 12:07

For shopping / asking about new monitors in general, use the General forum.

If your monitor is about specific monitor features, like tweaking/troubleshooting FreeSync or tweaking/troubleshooting G-SYNC, use the respective G-SYNC and FreeSync forums as an example.

Discussions about input lag topics, troubleshooting, tweaking, and measurement methods, go in the Input Lag forum area.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Joel D

Re: New member of blur busters forums

Post by Joel D » 12 Jun 2020, 20:40

Welcome Conan ! Glad to have you aboard. I'm new'ish here too, and so far everyone here seems great and extremely knowledgable and helpful. I'm sure you will learn a lot and get what you want.