Bug with thread title/information

Forum registration problems? Need help with creating a post? Want to send suggestions of improvements to Blur Busters Forums? Tell us here!
disq

Bug with thread title/information

Post by disq » 29 Dec 2020, 16:53

forums.blurbusters.com_search.php_search_id=newposts.png
forums.blurbusters.com_search.php_search_id=newposts.png (252.02 KiB) Viewed 25559 times
Anyone else seeing these?

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Bug with thread title/information

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 29 Dec 2020, 19:25

I just tested new posts page in Chrome, FireFox, New Edge, Old Edge, Safari, and even Internet Explorer 11. Tested at various browser widths, and various browser text zooms, and I can't reproduce this.

Can you tell me your browser and browser version? Any browser extensions enabled or debugger plugins enabled?

Would it be possible to paste the User Agent text you see at bottom of www.testufo.com/browser.html

As long as it's something recent (sorry, we don't support pre-IE11), I'll get that browser and browser version tested.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

disq

Post by disq » 29 Dec 2020, 21:37

Indeed, it was the browser fault, my bad for not testing that prior to reporting the issue here!

I was browsing the forum on Chromium. I'll try and report this to them.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 31 Dec 2020, 01:42

disq wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 21:37
Indeed, it was the browser fault, my bad for not testing that prior to reporting the issue here!

I was browsing the forum on Chromium. I'll try and report this to them.
Thanks, definitely do that to prevent the bug from hitting mainstream Chrome builds.

I've reported bugs with Chrome Canary before -- especially with TestUFO -- to prevent bugs from reaching the release builds.

For years, Blur Busters pushes the limits of browser standards (especially with TestUFO)
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!