Would the UFO test be better if

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
MSIfanboy

Would the UFO test be better if

Post by MSIfanboy » 17 Apr 2023, 15:00

if everything was lowered down, as in the main (highest hz) placed in the center of the screen, as in thats where you are mainly looking/aiming in game

i thought the ULMB on my monitor was not good, but if i make it in the center it looks fine
Attachments
center.png
center.png (2.24 MiB) Viewed 1645 times

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Would the UFO test be better if

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 17 Apr 2023, 16:12

MSIfanboy wrote:
17 Apr 2023, 15:00
if everything was lowered down, as in the main (highest hz) placed in the center of the screen, as in thats where you are mainly looking/aiming in game

i thought the ULMB on my monitor was not good, but if i make it in the center it looks fine
You can center the TestUFO automatically by pressing the “full screen” button inside the TestUFO at the upper-right corner of the animation.

Also, some monitors have low strobe crosstalk at top and bad crosstalk at bottom.

It’s a very monitor-dependent calibration that is based on strobe phase calibration.

On some monitors such as XG2431, it is adjustable, see www.blurbusters.com/xg2431
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!