G24F 2 motion blur reduction performance?

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
iappreciateyou

G24F 2 motion blur reduction performance?

Post by iappreciateyou » 29 May 2023, 13:12

Unfortunately I can't seem to find much information/reviews online regarding the relatively new Gigabyte G24F 2. I'm hoping that a user in here has had experience with this monitor. I would like to inquire about the performance of the "Aim Stabilizer" setting, relative to the monitor's budget pricing of £170 in the UK. Is it usable for the price in comp games? Is it better than the AOC 24g2sp's (which has the same panel as the G24F 2) implementation of mbr? I can't seem to find any in-depth information on the performance of the G24F 2's mbr setting, and I would appreciate any anecdotes.

FYI I'm extremely happy with the rest of the specs of the monitor with it having decent gtg, 1080p, 180hz with good colour, so even if the mbr isn't good I'm still happy to purchase the display. but at the same time if the 24g2sp has better mbr/less artifacts I'll go with that instead.

Thank you!