XL2411Z [BENQ France message]

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
lol37

XL2411Z [BENQ France message]

Post by lol37 » 14 Feb 2014, 11:05

Hi all,
what i've send to BenQ Europe Support by mail :
Hello there,
would be the XL2411Z released with the fixed firmware for strobing ? (confirm)
Can the all frequencies be allowed for strobing ? ( i and some people don't care
about eyestrain caused by flickering )
Will the strobing length be more customisable ? for example if one wants longer
strobing than 2ms in 60hz for the reason of excess in flickering
Also do you have a date of release in France ? ( or a range of dates )
Thanks for all.
so firstly they replied me back in French ( lol ? ) with ridiculous syntaxs errors, and said only 120hz and 144hz would be appliable for strobing (???), and with no further improvements ! they said also they ain't currently developping a new firmware for the strobing fix (???)
i do not know what to think here. maybe it will be out with the already fixed firmware ?

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: XL2411Z [BENQ France message]

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 14 Feb 2014, 11:50

They are reading from a script.
Have them contact BENQ in Taiwan, which are where the engineers are, and contains the people I talk to (e.g. Kevin Shen, Scread Liao, etc). The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

Give it a month, and I am sure the French office will be corrected.

P.S. I sent you a PM.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!