Disabling 3D-mode with AMD card

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
Trilas

Disabling 3D-mode with AMD card

Post by Trilas » 21 Feb 2014, 01:56

I'm using lightboost with my Asus VG248QE monitor and a AMD R9280x graphics card.

When I activate lightboost the monitor ofcourse goes in 3D mode, but how do I disable this feature with an AMD card? I would like to use alle the monitor options available.

Also does anyone in here know of a setup to f.ex. SweetFX which corrects the dark and colorless screen - especially within Battlefield 4. The most guides about setting up your monitor og software is related to Nvidia cards.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Disabling 3D-mode with AMD card

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 21 Feb 2014, 11:55

Trilas wrote:When I activate lightboost the monitor ofcourse goes in 3D mode
Are you trying to enable color adjustments while enabling LightBoost?

Enabling LightBoost requires the 3D mode. LightBoost disables most adjustments so you won't be able to get your picture adjustments.

However, with newer official strobe backlights (ULMB, Turbo240 and BENQ Blur Reduction), they are enabled via monitor menus & you can adjust your monitor's colors.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!