Is there a way to add shortcut to quickly change HZ in win10

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
lexebidar

Is there a way to add shortcut to quickly change HZ in win10

Post by lexebidar » 05 Oct 2017, 16:05

Hey!

i've just got AOC AG251FG and most of the time I want to use 240hz gsync but ULMB works only on 144hz and below. So depending on a game I need to go into right mouse -> display -> display adapter properties -> monitor tab -> change hz -> accept and exit the window.

Is there a quicker way ?

Glide

Re: Is there a way to add shortcut to quickly change HZ in w

Post by Glide » 05 Oct 2017, 17:09

I use DisplayFusion's monitor profiles feature.
You can set up hotkeys to switch profile, or assign profiles to certain applications/games.

lexebidar

Post by lexebidar » 05 Oct 2017, 17:24

Thanks. Never heard of it before

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 13 Oct 2017, 20:30

I second DisplayFusion.

It also can be programmed with hotkeys to reconfigure multimonitor arrangements, useful when I keep unplugging/plugging displays for tests.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!