2d light boost across 3 asus monitors possible?

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
torsionbar

2d light boost across 3 asus monitors possible?

Post by torsionbar » 26 Feb 2014, 19:13

Hello all. Title says it all. I've got 3 144hz asus monitors hooked to a 7970. I was under the impression that it would work across all 3 monitors. I've had someone tell me it will not work across all three screens which I find odd. Can anyone confirm this for me and also is there a way to test it across 3 screens? Thanks.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: 2d light boost across 3 asus monitors possible? [Yes]

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 26 Feb 2014, 20:10

torsionbar wrote:Hello all. Title says it all. I've got 3 144hz asus monitors hooked to a 7970. I was under the impression that it would work across all 3 monitors. I've had someone tell me it will not work across all three screens which I find odd. Can anyone confirm this for me and also is there a way to test it across 3 screens? Thanks.
It will work across all 3 screens, if you use ToastyX Strobelight. Strobelight was made as a utility to make that easy -- and has actually ironically been easier to do surround LightBoost on Radeons than on GeForces (due to some changes to surround made in certain drivers).
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!