LightBoost NO DVI Signal message please help !!!

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
neoptolemos79

LightBoost NO DVI Signal message please help !!!

Post by neoptolemos79 » 29 May 2020, 22:24

Hi guys!
I have a massive problem after using LightBoost on my PC.I had a few hours of COD session today with the new lightboost settings on and everything was fine but after rebooting my system it shows NO DISPLAY PORT and I can`t even go to Windows 10 Safe Mode also CPU watercooling system fans are at full speed everytime I try to reboot.I believe all other components are powered motherboard,optic drive and gpu itself (GTX 1080TI GIGABYTE FOUNDERS EDITION). Can you please help me bring my pc back to action please?Thanks a lot.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: LightBoost NO DVI Signal message please help !!!

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 30 May 2020, 00:24

It's possibly a problem unrelated to LightBoost at this stage --

Need more information
-- How did you activate LightBoost, and how long, did you ever reboot with it?
-- Do you get a BIOS boot screen?
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

neoptolemos79

Post by neoptolemos79 » 30 May 2020, 03:43

LightBoost was activated in standard mode simply by clicking on .exe file, after applying new settings system must be restarted anyway.I managed to reboot my PC few times after 2-3 hours of use.The problem is I don`t even get BIOS boot screen :(.Any suggestions?

neoptolemos79

Post by neoptolemos79 » 30 May 2020, 04:38

The weird thing is cpu fan is forced to work at full speed after turning the pc on and mobo won`t recognise my keyboard either.I`m stuck :(