looking for testufo pics/videos of asus vg279QM / vg259QM !

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
alexander1986

looking for testufo pics/videos of asus vg279QM / vg259QM !

Post by alexander1986 » 26 Aug 2020, 18:48

hi all, i tried searching on the forum for some videos and pics of testufo with the asus vg259qm/vg279qm, but can't seem to find any, maybe I just did not look in right place but anyway,

if anyone has either of these monitors it would be nice to see some testufo examples at 240/280 hz elmb ON / elmb-sync ON !

I did find some testufo examples from these monitors on youtube and also from hardware unboxeds review, and also tftcentral/rtings review, but in all of these reviews and examples its only just 1 small picture and not much information or feedback about the strobing quality, I saw review on aperturegrille.com and there was very detailed information, but would still be nice with some more examples from users here!

also is there any difference in strobing quality on vg259QM vs vg279QM ? I read that the colors were better on 279QM but not sure if overdrive/strobing implementation is identical on these two?

thanks !