BenQ XL2411T and Amd r9 series

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
con_dition

BenQ XL2411T and Amd r9 series

Post by con_dition » 01 May 2014, 16:31

Hello men,
I have my new monitor (XL2411T) since today.
I have made some tweak for the color (brightness / contrast / gamme 5 / user profile etc...)
I tried the strobelight-beta4 ----> works perfectly but .... the colors are just sooo bad.
Can someone know some good setting?
I need help with the strobelight setting ( contrast / lightboost percentage etc...) and maybe a setting for Catalyst with the color.
Thx :D

con_dition

Re: BenQ XL2411T and Amd r9 series

Post by con_dition » 03 May 2014, 15:52

Nobody have an amd card and use strobelight? :(

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: BenQ XL2411T and Amd r9 series

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 09 May 2014, 23:07

con_dition wrote:Nobody have an amd card and use strobelight? :(
Yes, AMD R9 cards work with ToastyX Strobelight, according to the thread on http://www.monitortests.com

However, if you want better colors with strobing, you will want something better than LightBoost. For better colors during blur reduction, you want to use BENQ Blur Reduction, Turbo240 or ULMB instead, all of which are better than LightBoost. For more information, see Official 120Hz Monitor List.

If better colors during blur reduction is your goal, is there any specific reason why you decided to buy the XL2411T instead of the XL2411Z (Version 2), which has BENQ Blur Reduction?
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!