What to pick? BENQ XL2746S or Alienware AW2521

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
Obiicannoli

What to pick? BENQ XL2746S or Alienware AW2521

Post by Obiicannoli » 29 Jan 2021, 07:41

Hi guys having issues deciding on weather or not to keep my current monitor 27 inch BENQ XL2746S or move over to a 25 inch Alienware AW2521h . I currently have 2 days to decide on what I should do I have gotten used to the 27 but wondering if I should go back to 25 . The monitors right now are pretty much the same price since Dell's is on sale right now.

I do like the BENQ but I have been playing around with the settings a lot and now have settings fatigue where I am all over the place and not sure what to settle on . Currently I am using AMA: Premium DyAc+ Premium and notice some blurriness in the UFO test but when DyAc is disabled the images look way clearer .

That being said I do currently have the flagship EVGA 3090 I am able to pass 360 FPS in CS but in Warzone I will max out at around 240, I know in some games I would not be able to really utilize the 360hz and also the lack of ULMB at 360hz is a bummer.

I am so lost on what to do and if the 25 will be too small now after getting used to the 27 at 1080P, although now I do have a monitor mount and can literally but the monitor up against my face if a close viewing distance is needed. So in my head I can get the 25 have better peripheral viewing and if needed pull it closer to my face.

I know both of these monitors are really new and not much benchmarking done yet but plz help me decide.