Ghosting issue

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
Nova'x

Ghosting issue

Post by Nova'x » 12 Apr 2021, 16:32

I have a ghosting issue with my monitor and idk if its my outdated pc or a bad monitor, everywhere i search people say its because of the monitor but i just bought a new 144 hz monitor (AOC G2490VXA). I called AOC and we concluded it should be a problem with the unite and the send me a different but it too had ghosting. Then i checked on my old monitor and it to has ghosting to. I all my drivers are up to date. My graphics card *should* be able to run 144 hz. Would any of you know if this is ghosting a problem with my pc or would getting a different monitor (from a different companie) fix it?

Like i said my pc is pretty outdated -

GPU: NIVIDEA GeForce GTX 1050,

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Quad-Core 3100 ghz,

16 Gb ram 1200 mhz,

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME A320M-K.

RealNC
Site Admin

Re: Ghosting issue

Post by RealNC » 12 Apr 2021, 23:22

Are you sure you have enabled 120 or 144Hz? On the majority of monitors, 60Hz is the default and you have to manually change it.
SteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.