27" IPS 1080p 60Hz single strobe AND thin bezels - will it ever exist?

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
whitestar

27" IPS 1080p 60Hz single strobe AND thin bezels - will it ever exist?

Post by whitestar » 01 Jul 2021, 05:39

I'm still using my three Benq XL2720Z / Zowie 2720 monitors in triple screen (Nvidia surround) setup for sim-racing. (Yes, I know I belong to a minority). For other games I only use my middle monitor. I've had them since 2014.

So obviously the great thing about them is the strobing even at 60Hz. But there are two things that still bother me a bit: the very thick bezels (1.9 cm) in triple mode and the view angle (vertical) when playing games on only the middle monitor.

So I was wondering if there exists (or will come) a monitor that covers all those needs?
27" is needed because 24" is too small for car simulating (IMO).
1080p is needed because 3x1440p will be too demanding for some of the racing simulators out there.
IPS is needed because of single screen vertical view angle, and of course better image and colors.
60Hz single strobing is needed because...well you don't need me to explain that to you since you're on this forum.
Thin bezels are needed to reduce the distance between the screens in triple mode.

Oh and at least 144Hz refresh rate, but that kinda goes without saying these days I guess.

Cheers :)