New G sync member

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.
mr_lance

Re: New G sync member

Post by mr_lance » 06 Jul 2014, 19:23

So I tried what you said and disabled the other monitor, and then it started working! Very cool, however it seems like an inconvenience to disable the secondary monitor though, especially since I have my precision X and Classy controller on the other. Is there a way to make it run correctly on my primary and just have my secondary left alone?

Neo_Bogard

Re: New G sync member

Post by Neo_Bogard » 06 Jul 2014, 20:06

mr_lance wrote:So I tried what you said and disabled the other monitor, and then it started working! Very cool, however it seems like an inconvenience to disable the secondary monitor though, especially since I have my precision X and Classy controller on the other. Is there a way to make it run correctly on my primary and just have my secondary left alone?
I would be interested in a follow up to this. I currently run a BenQ 120hz panel along side my 1080p IPS panel, and a 13" 1080p Cintiq 13HD. I want to buy the ASUS ROG Swift, but this would be a considerable downside to a new $800 monitor. All driven by two 4GB GTX760s.