Blur Busters Forums

Who you gonna call? The Blur Busters! For Everything Better Than 60Hz™ Skip to content

Windows 10 DWM Priority

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.

Re: Windows 10 DWM Priority

Postby Fluffy » 02 Oct 2018, 11:29

Oh Lord, that's a lot of text. A lot of claims, appeals to ignorance and appeal to authority. Sorry, you can think whatever you want, as well as to leave as much room for yourself to be wrong as possible. My claim is not a claim, but rather some personal observations that have led me to some preliminary assumptions, and which are, currently, in a framework of a hypothesis, not a theory, and that is why I am seeking for some additional tests. If you know what a hypothesis is, talking about "the burden of proof" at such early stages is a complete nonsense. Moreover, until something is proven or disproven, it is seems rather foolish to make any statements like you do. But hey, you probably one of those know-it-all people, the difficult ones. Thus, I would rather spare my time and effort, and cease my mere attempts of trying to explain anything to you, which, if continued any further, will not bear any useful results for my little experiment. All the best.
Fluffy

Re: Windows 10 DWM Priority

Postby RealNC » 02 Oct 2018, 11:52

I'm not trying to be hostile here. You're seeing a difference, I thought about what could possibly be the reason for it, and I can't think of anything. That is all. No reason to fight over it. I apologize if I came off as hostile.
TwitterSteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.
RealNC

Previous

Return to G-SYNC