my fps wont feel smooth even its high?

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: my fps wont feel smooth even its high?

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 29 Jul 2019, 18:56

1. Single monitor mode, correct? Multimonitor Hz can interfere with each other. Best reliability occurs with singlemonitor FSE (not borderless/windowed).

2. Does your mouse slowturn turn left/right look as TestUFO-smooth as keyboard strafe left/right? If not, then raise mouse DPI (~1600dpi+) and lower in-game sensitivity setting.

3. I've seen mice becoming limiting factors. Have you tried a different mouse -- with clean new feet -- and a clean new gaming mousepad? A poor gaming mouse setup will always self-limit its benefits on 240Hz monitors no matter the brand.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Zakla7

Post by Zakla7 » 29 Jul 2019, 22:17

i checked and couldnt find Multi-Display/Mixed GPU Acceleration in Nvdia 3d settings so i downloaded Nvida inspector and saw it was on multi displat i changed it to Single display performance mode

i`ll check and report back the suggestion with the mouse

Edit1 : changed my mouse to a really cheap one and it was relly bad :D
Edit2 : tried rising my DPI it seems better but i`ll test it more

Edit3 : Question: should i always use 240hz and cap my fps for better performance in general or setting 144hz and capping to 141?
Edit4 : didnt work still same, smooth/no stutter but blurry when moving the camera

CrustyPoo

Post by CrustyPoo » 28 May 2020, 10:25

I'm having the same issue! Did u ever find a fix, please tell me, I will legit pay you lol

TTT

Post by TTT » 01 Jun 2020, 02:48

I have the Acer Predator version and the quality of the image is pretty blurry, there is no sharpness slider but you can increase sharpness with Nvidia. Also I have to turn down AA or turn it off completely because it makes it so blurry.

This is how the monitors are, theres nothing wrong with it.

Always leave your monitor native, you can still cap fps to whatever you want but leave the monitor at 240hz.

Also by capping at 237 you are just running your PC uncapped really, so you will be maxing out your GPU which will cause issues also.

Install MSI Afterburner and monitor the GPU/CPU usage. Cap your FPS to where you are not going over 95% GPU or maybe even a bit lower.

cappilos

Post by cappilos » 28 May 2023, 15:39

Same issue, I have the same monitor as well: AW2521H..

Would like to know if there is any fix to this or should I just sell it?