Blur Busters Forums

Who you gonna call? The Blur Busters! For Everything Better Than 60Hz™ Skip to content

this is what gsync made me

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.

this is what gsync made me

Postby pox02 » 08 Aug 2019, 18:58

Image

all ways play with gsync never going back to freesync crap
monitors xg258q aw2518hf 27GK750F-B pg248q xg240r lg w2363d-pf xb270hu
pox02
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 28 Sep 2018, 06:04

Re: this is what gsync made me

Postby theangryregulator » 08 Aug 2019, 19:51

I've had a few gsync and freesync monitors now but honestly I don't think I notice a big difference between them over the years. What's the monitor that you are using at the moment?
theangryregulator
 
Posts: 68
Joined: 21 Jan 2019, 22:11

Re: this is what gsync made me

Postby pox02 » 09 Aug 2019, 07:58

theangryregulator wrote:I've had a few gsync and freesync monitors now but honestly I don't think I notice a big difference between them over the years. What's the monitor that you are using at the moment?


im using PG248Q little VT Tweak and gsync even though its 180hz its feels a lot more consistent then 240hz
monitors xg258q aw2518hf 27GK750F-B pg248q xg240r lg w2363d-pf xb270hu
pox02
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 28 Sep 2018, 06:04

Re: this is what gsync made me

Postby Chief Blur Buster » 09 Aug 2019, 17:06

pox02 wrote:
theangryregulator wrote:I've had a few gsync and freesync monitors now but honestly I don't think I notice a big difference between them over the years. What's the monitor that you are using at the moment?


im using PG248Q little VT Tweak and gsync even though its 180hz its feels a lot more consistent then 240hz

Have you tried the XG248Q or PG248Q?

Those two models tend to get compliments in lagfeel (and less ghosting), although not about black-screen consistency.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

       To support Blur Busters:
       • Official List of Best Gaming Monitors
       • List of G-SYNC Monitors
       • List of FreeSync Monitors
       • List of Ultrawide Monitors
User avatar
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6374
Joined: 05 Dec 2013, 15:44

Re: this is what gsync made me

Postby pox02 » 09 Aug 2019, 18:26

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
pox02 wrote:
theangryregulator wrote:I've had a few gsync and freesync monitors now but honestly I don't think I notice a big difference between them over the years. What's the monitor that you are using at the moment?


im using PG248Q little VT Tweak and gsync even though its 180hz its feels a lot more consistent then 240hz

Have you tried the XG248Q or PG248Q?

Those two models tend to get compliments in lagfeel (and less ghosting), although not about black-screen consistency.


only pg248q its so good monitor i wish i can buy more units cause seems asus stop make them
monitors xg258q aw2518hf 27GK750F-B pg248q xg240r lg w2363d-pf xb270hu
pox02
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 28 Sep 2018, 06:04

Re: this is what gsync made me

Postby theangryregulator » 10 Aug 2019, 01:54

btw what characters do you main?
theangryregulator
 
Posts: 68
Joined: 21 Jan 2019, 22:11

Re: this is what gsync made me

Postby pox02 » 10 Aug 2019, 11:33

theangryregulator wrote:btw what characters do you main?


tracer/widow/hog
monitors xg258q aw2518hf 27GK750F-B pg248q xg240r lg w2363d-pf xb270hu
pox02
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 28 Sep 2018, 06:04


Return to G-SYNC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests