Blur Busters Forums

Who you gonna call? The Blur Busters! For Everything Better Than 60Hz™ Skip to content

G-Sync Added To LG OLED

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.

G-Sync Added To LG OLED

Postby Jason38 » 09 Sep 2019, 21:53

I'm sure this will make some people happy on this forum. G-Sync added to the next firmware update for the 2019 LG OLED TV's.
https://www.engadget.com/2019/09/09/g-s ... 3myv40WdWP
Jason38

Re: G-Sync Added To LG OLED

Postby Chief Blur Buster » 10 Sep 2019, 00:34

Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

       To support Blur Busters:
       • Official List of Best Gaming Monitors
       • List of G-SYNC Monitors
       • List of FreeSync Monitors
       • List of Ultrawide Monitors
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Postby StuckinPlasma » 12 Sep 2019, 12:10

Now if only they could make them watchable for those with motion sensitivities...I tried one in the store the other day and it took less than a minute to get nauseous.
StuckinPlasma

Postby Jason38 » 12 Sep 2019, 18:41

StuckinPlasma wrote:Now if only they could make them watchable for those with motion sensitivities...I tried one in the store the other day and it took less than a minute to get nauseous.

They have tons of options so it might not of been set right. Brightness was also probably at max and there is different modes for games and movies and PC. I have crazy issues with LED screens but finally found one that gives me no issues. I think the 2019 LG OLED checks off the most boxes for brain/eye issues.

True Blacks
120HZ Refresh Rate
G-Sync
Fast GTG
Flicker Free
Great For Movies
LG C9 OLED - This model Rtings.com has it at a 9.3 for movies, most LED monitors don't do a good job with movies.
Jason38

Return to G-SYNC