Monitor Flashes black on PC start up! Help

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.
Griff

Monitor Flashes black on PC start up! Help

Post by Griff » 10 Jun 2014, 20:34

Hello,

So I am currently running a vg248qe monitor with one of the DIY G-sync kits in it, and nearly every time I boot up my PC the screen will begin to flicker as if its being unplugged and plugged back in. Typically I am able to fix this issue by unplugging the VGA cable connected to my GPU and then plugging it back in. However, sometimes when I do this the screen will become completely unresponsive and will require me to restart my computer manually because its completely unable to turn on or work again. I also have a second monitor plugged in to an HDMI port on my GPU; Which when my vg248qe wont turn on will begins to act the same. If any one is having a similiar issue, have you found a fix or maybe we can figure something out!

Griff

Re: Monitor Flashes black on PC start up! Help

Post by Griff » 11 Jun 2014, 20:23

I think I may have figured out my problem, the power adapter seems to be the issue. If any one else if having similar problems this could be it?