stroke @ pg278q

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.
Edmond

stroke @ pg278q

Post by Edmond » 13 Jun 2014, 04:34

in case you need a release of pressure here you can see some new footage of the monitor that will finally raise the bar for gaming monitors (about fucking time)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekXHvEK2bbI

p.s. it is 3d capable @ 1440p BUT it will not come with the transmiter included, to lower cost.

p.p.s. try to find the dead pixel or stack of them to a little left of center... its a fucking shame if this isnt gona be a pixel perfect monitor, especially @ the price

Turboman750

Re: stroke @ pg278q

Post by Turboman750 » 13 Jun 2014, 13:29

I really want one! but $800 for a TN panel really churns my stomach.

I'm currently using a yamakasi catleap q270 1440p IPS panel.

I might be able to sell this, but I'd have to drop another $500 to pick up the pg278q :(

RealNC
Site Admin

Re: stroke @ pg278q

Post by RealNC » 13 Jun 2014, 14:40

Turboman750 wrote:I really want one! but $800 for a TN panel really churns my stomach.
Who knows, it might be way better than what we're used to from TN panels so far. It is the first 8-bit TN panel to be ever released. So it might actually have way better image quality than any current TN panel.

We need to wait and see. If it's not much better than current TN panels, then $800 is beyond ridiculous, I agree.
SteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.