4.4 TRILLION frames per second video camera

Advanced display talk, display hackers, advanced game programmers, scientists, display researchers, display manufacturers, vision researchers & Advanced Display Articles on Blur Busters. The masters on Blur Busters.

RealNC
Site Admin

Re: 4.4 TRILLION frames per second video camera

Post by RealNC » 15 Aug 2014, 09:26

Chief should get one, for latency measurements :mrgreen:
SteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 15 Aug 2014, 18:29

Imagine me saying... "My monitor has 3,713,984,276 picoseconds of input lag!"

Oops, I moved my monitor a few inches away from my eyes, and gained many more picoseconds of input lag from the light speed over extra viewing distance... :lol:
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

RealNC
Site Admin

Post by RealNC » 15 Aug 2014, 21:51

Chief Blur Buster wrote:Imagine me saying... "My monitor has 3,713,984,276 picoseconds of input lag!"

Oops, I moved my monitor a few inches away from my eyes, and gained many more picoseconds of input lag from the light speed over extra viewing distance... :lol:
Light travels slower through the panel cover, so best to remove that as well.
SteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.