No-latency overclockable (up to 1080p@~270Hz) board preorder

Talk about overclocking displays at a higher refresh rate. This includes homebrew, 165Hz, QNIX, Catleap, Overlord Tempest, SEIKI displays, certain HDTVs, and other overclockable displays.
lexlazootin

Re: No-latency overclockable (up to 1080p@~270Hz) board preo

Post by lexlazootin » 10 Dec 2016, 03:22

BTRY B 529th FA BN wrote:Were you able to keep your panel and stand together? Will I have to leave my monitor disassembled for it to work? I didn't quite get some things people were replying about.

Are there any limitations like pixel speed er anything i can mention that I don't know what I'm talking about and ask questions about, lol
Na, that's fine mate. Ask away!

I didn't have a monitor that would work with the Board so i had to buy the whole kit (Board + Cables + PSU + Panel). Cost me about 500usd which i bought in bitcoins (I don't know how much it cost now) and i got it in 2 DAYS from China to Australia...

I still don't have a enclosure for it because i couldn't find any 27" monitors ANYWHERE. But i recently won the blurbusters monitor giveaway so i'm going to use that monitor and give it to my brother :)

You can put the whole setup in the monitor pretty easily as it's REALLY small so it's almost impossible not to make it fit. You can even wire up some buttons to the side or something or just stick it on the back or coming out a small hole of your monitor.

> Are there any limitations

No artificial limitations when it comes to overclocking. Completely unlocked. As far as the board/panel/cables can push it, that's how far it will go.

> pixel speed

There is no overdrive, so pixel response isn't the best.

BTRY B 529th FA BN

Post by BTRY B 529th FA BN » 12 Dec 2016, 11:37

Looks like he is busy at work with his new project so I'll have to wait until then, but thanks for the help and replies :)

0mega1Spawn

Post by 0mega1Spawn » 03 Sep 2017, 16:10

Way late but would I be able to do the 240 Hz mod to my Asus vg248qe?

lexlazootin

Post by lexlazootin » 04 Sep 2017, 05:40

Idk if cirthix will see this but you will need to email him and ask because i'm pretty sure he would have some boards but he might need to make the cables because they are custom and hand made.