Blur Busters Forums

Who you gonna call? The Blur Busters! For Everything Better Than 60Hz™ Skip to content

Converting a 4K HDMI 1.4 TV to DisplayPort for overclocking

Talk about overclocking displays at a higher refresh rate. This includes homebrew, 165Hz, QNIX, Catleap, Overlord Tempest, SEIKI displays, certain HDTVs, and other overclockable displays.

Converting a 4K HDMI 1.4 TV to DisplayPort for overclocking

Postby losiledlighting » 11 Jun 2019, 21:19

Energy Efficient And Cost Effective Led High Bay Lights, T8 Led And Others

Many municipal and construction vehicles takes place Light bar Led to warn and inform other road individual consumers. It isn't just emergency vehicles make useof Light bar LED on their motors. The price of LED lighting comes down in recent years, making LED light bar units far more affordable and readily open to all.
How to: https://losi.com.vn/
Before purchasing leg gun holster, sure it can fit your marker. A single I have can be easily adjusted match any marker because of your clever universal design.And it's also designed such away could possibly accommodate a marker along with a tactical light attached.
Shopping for discount spas online has numerous advantages. To begin all, you're able browse for the perfect tub without even having to exit your domicile.

There'sno need to jump from one store on the next, and deal with pushy salesmen. Instead, you can comfortably browse and shop pictures own pace.

I indicate trying about it with your marker in order to be free from harm. I ordered mine online but I wrote into ask generally if the holster could fit my marker device.They assured me so it would fit and were kind enough to forward me a golf dvd link exactly how to to custom fit the universal holster for any marker.
Get infor here: đèn led nhà xưởng
Look in the floor plan in your kitchen and try to design around it. Most kitchens have either an L-shape, U-shape or gallery floor project. Make sure that all designoption is perfectly planned and balances out ground plan. Note that and determine where people congregate probably the most in your kitchen. Why will theylike to socialize in this particular spot? Maybe the lighting in that section is bright or the window lets in an awful lot of sunshine. This lets realize that consumingconcentrate with this space and change up the decor create it really special.
Primary associated with the illumination fixtures must take care of up an area naturally concludes these people must be authoritative, which requires lots of energy.With it, should the lighting warehouse bulbs are not dominant enough the regarding equipment increase. This generally takes place when you utilize conventionallighting systems.

Don't get taken in by peak performance. Batteries actually operate slightly above their recognized performance for the first couple of hours. It depends somewhaton the product, we should expect the in-store demo and / or fresh-from-the-box performance to be slightly brighter than your normal experience as thebatteries output diminishes over time. If the initially brightness scarcely meets your needs, it might disappoint you down the line.
Get more tip: https://flipboard.com/@losivn
Now accessorize your commode. I used towels with frogs on them - a few piped in pink, and few piped in blue - excellent for both small children. Put some clearbeads associated with sink to buy a fun twist (and fun for the kids), and add some storage baskets at the foot of your cabinets or on shelves extra functionality.
Last edited by losiledlighting on 12 Jul 2019, 05:46, edited 1 time in total.
losiledlighting

Re: Converting a 4K HDMI 1.4 TV to DisplayPort for overclock

Postby Chief Blur Buster » 12 Jun 2019, 16:00

Yes it is possible, with certain models of TVs -- to replace it board for extreme refresh rate overclocking.

One can also install a Zisworks board into these TVs to push these screens to their panel limitations with no frameskipping, including 720p 360Hz as well as 540p 480Hz on the same SEIKI panel.

If you have a SE39UY04, the cost is $525 to mod it. Shop on Zisworks.

If your model is different, email him and see if there's an upgrade product for your Seiki.

(June 2019 prices)
X28 Rev2 Kit for 28" panel $495
X28 Rev2 Kit for Samsung U28H750 $505
X39 Rev2 Kit for 39" Seiki SE39UY04 $525
X39 Rev2 Kit for other panel $490

This will give you ultralow-lag 360Hz 720p as well as 480Hz 540p, in addition to 4K 120Hz mode and 1080p 240Hz.

Be warned, you will lose your HDMI ports -- these boards only have DisplayPort.

I have one of the Zisworks products, we are the world's first website to test 480Hz!

Note: Blur Busters does not earn revenues from Zisworks sales. However, I applaud his refresh rate audacity in the refresh rate race. Mainstream manufacturers will need to eventually follow suit once panel technologies catch up.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

       To support Blur Busters:
       • Official List of Best Gaming Monitors
       • List of G-SYNC Monitors
       • List of FreeSync Monitors
       • List of Ultrawide Monitors
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Return to Display Overclocking