DonGeg97 wrote: ↑
13 Dec 2022, 08:36
Edit : For everyone who has the CLUB 3D 1010 --- OverClock with OORBuster or OORFixer does'nt work. I hope it works with softmccs .
That's so easy to fix with another HDMI cable connected to the same or to another graphics card and to the same monitor,
you can open Benq Software Application Display Pilot and change Color profile, then with another DDC / CI command controller software called ControlMyMonitor you search for the HDMI display and put the OSD Language into the same Number that is the Current Value,
then just press enter and Out of Range message will dissapear, you should use two monitors, I've been able to do it in my case just in one but its a bit tedious and you must revert it before restarting the system so you wont get black screen down.
So the procedure will be with CLUB 3D 1010 Display port to DVI adapter:
1. Connect another cable to HDMI graphics card to the BENQ screen.
2. Download specific display pilot driver workable with your actual monitor.
3. Change resolution to your desired overclocked input.
4. Go to color settings in Display Pilot and change it to any other profile to get rid back from the Out of Range Message
5. Save the setting if you have Input Signal.
6. Go to ControlMyMonitor and search for OSD Language, if that doesnt appear yet, or the Color option from Display Pilot,
you just Close the application or finish it with CTRL+Alt+Supr and open it again, if your HDMI cable is able to do DDC / CI commands,
you will always be able to do all of this. ControlMyMonitor OSD Language put the same value and press enter until Out of Range dissapears
7. Enjoy and be always aware of the same Overclock procedures from the softmccs or oorbuster trick.
Mine is XL2411Z firmware V004 and I always do this when I start my windows to enjoy 179Hz, feels just right better than 144Hz,
even I cant go further with it, cheers and good luck!!