[URGENT] ViewSonic XG2431: 50Hz added required for PureXP

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, ToastyX, black frame insertion (BFI), and now framerate-based motion blur reduction (framegen / LSS / etc).
Post Reply
User avatar
nuninho1980
Posts: 217
Joined: 26 Dec 2013, 09:49
Contact:

[URGENT] ViewSonic XG2431: 50Hz added required for PureXP

Post by nuninho1980 » 13 Jun 2026, 06:02

Hello.

After PC freeze or blackscreen, I should end any BFI tool because CAUTION: EVR (Enhanched Video Renderer) (for MPC-HC player...) + ShaderBeam tool can damage any videocard.

--> We request 50Hz MUST be added for PureXP!!!! !!URGENT!! :evil:
CPU: i7-12700KF@stock without E-core
RAM: 2x16GB DDR4@3600MHz
MB: MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4
GPU: Zotac RTX 4090 non-OC <3 :D
Opt. disc: LG BD-RE writer BH16NS40
HDD: SATA 1TB
SSDs: OCZ RD400 0.5TB+Crucial MX500 2TB
PSU: AEROCOOL 1kW 80+ Gold
Disly: ACER Predator XB273U F5 !NEW! :mrgreen:

User avatar
nuninho1980
Posts: 217
Joined: 26 Dec 2013, 09:49
Contact:

Re: [URGENT] ViewSonic XG2431: 50Hz added required for PureXP

Post by nuninho1980 » Yesterday, 10:04

Not solved yet... Therefore, I'm selling ViewSonic monitor from OLX in Portugal.

But... I've bought new Acer Pulsar and... I can SOLVE...!!:
viewtopic.php?p=128218#p128218 :D
CPU: i7-12700KF@stock without E-core
RAM: 2x16GB DDR4@3600MHz
MB: MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4
GPU: Zotac RTX 4090 non-OC <3 :D
Opt. disc: LG BD-RE writer BH16NS40
HDD: SATA 1TB
SSDs: OCZ RD400 0.5TB+Crucial MX500 2TB
PSU: AEROCOOL 1kW 80+ Gold
Disly: ACER Predator XB273U F5 !NEW! :mrgreen:

Post Reply