Long-term investigation of unstable input

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Post Reply
astroasis
Posts: 137
Joined: 25 Jul 2025, 18:11

Re: Long-term investigation of unstable input

Post by astroasis » less than a minute ago

spkii wrote: ↑
Today, 02:26
astroasis wrote: ↑
Yesterday, 15:10
durlite wrote: ↑
Yesterday, 15:00
astroasis wrote: ↑
Yesterday, 14:14

I connected a coax cable coming from my TV antenna into a wall coax port.
I have multiple open coax ports that has no terminator cap or are unplugged, here is sweden we have 3 coax connections in each outlet.. I wonder if this could be it
It could be bro, the coax stuff is the only thing that maintains the change, I also have multiple open coax ports left in the house so I'm gonna try terminators when they arrive. For now keeping a connection from the attic tv antenna to my downstairs living room coax port via a standard coax cable is keeping my pc good, terminators might be a different effect on things considering they cancel out the line so we'll see
Could a disconnected coaxial cable in my home affect this? I have several coaxial antenna cables, but they are disconnected from the TV (even though the cables themselves are still there).
Yeah maybe, I'm not an expert on coax and emi

Post Reply