Is the nVidia pendulum demo available for download? [yes!]

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Is the nVidia pendulum demo available for download? [yes

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 28 Jan 2014, 23:56

enilsen16 wrote:I write for Alienbabeltech as the Gaming Editor but I don't have a direct contact for NVIDIA PR. I met him at this past year's PAX but I think I may have miss placed his business card. Ill have to ask my editor. I just happened to own the ASUS monitor when they announced the DIY kit. Which is why I have a GSYNC monitor before anyone else at ABT. Thank You!
Brian Rizzo? Andrew Conrad?
P.S. It's okay to put your affiliation in your signature, if you wish to do so.
I'll mention your affiliation when I contact NVIDIA, and see if I can get their permission to either (1) release the demo publicly, or (2) pass the demo to fellow press.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

ManuelG_NVIDIA

Re: Is the nVidia pendulum demo available for download?

Post by ManuelG_NVIDIA » 29 Jan 2014, 15:03

We are finishing up some tweaks on the demo to make it more stable for end users and expect to post on the NVIDIA Cool Stuff site in the near future.

http://www.nvidia.com/coolstuff
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread.

sofakng

Post by sofakng » 29 Jan 2014, 15:11

Thanks for the update!

enilsen16

Post by enilsen16 » 30 Jan 2014, 12:30

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
enilsen16 wrote:I write for Alienbabeltech as the Gaming Editor but I don't have a direct contact for NVIDIA PR. I met him at this past year's PAX but I think I may have miss placed his business card. Ill have to ask my editor. I just happened to own the ASUS monitor when they announced the DIY kit. Which is why I have a GSYNC monitor before anyone else at ABT. Thank You!
Brian Rizzo? Andrew Conrad?
P.S. It's okay to put your affiliation in your signature, if you wish to do so.
I'll mention your affiliation when I contact NVIDIA, and see if I can get their permission to either (1) release the demo publicly, or (2) pass the demo to fellow press.
Well I have met them both, although they might not remember me. Either way thank you for asking. Ill post post my affiliation in my sig when I get a chance.
ManuelG_NVIDIA wrote:We are finishing up some tweaks on the demo to make it more stable for end users and expect to post on the NVIDIA Cool Stuff site in the near future.

Thank you.

SS4

Post by SS4 » 03 Feb 2014, 17:10

ManuelG_NVIDIA wrote:We are finishing up some tweaks on the demo to make it more stable for end users and expect to post on the NVIDIA Cool Stuff site in the near future.

Nice, ill stay tuned. Looks really good so far!

Di9i7a1H8

Post by Di9i7a1H8 » 16 Feb 2014, 16:18

pendulum demo is now available http://www.nvidia.ca/coolstuff/demos Nvidia seems to have trouble knowing the date for some reason lol..it says it was released on the 6th. I checked every day, cause I have zero life. Today was the first day..a couple drivers ago they put it was released in July when it was January :P

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 16 Feb 2014, 20:17

Good news! I am glad it is now available!
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!