best 240hz monitor on the market right now ?

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.
heckenjoni

best 240hz monitor on the market right now ?

Post by heckenjoni » 21 Apr 2018, 16:10

hello, i am looking for a new 240hz + G-Sync monitor just not sure wich one to buy. I am located in germany and they are pretty much all at the same price point, i rly want one with g-sync, just incase i play a game where i cant push the 240hz, the monitor-stand is not important to me (i have a monitor-arm i would use). Any help is appreciated, pls dont just write "the alienware" or "the asus" if possible let me know why its better then the other 240hz monitors ! :)

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: best 240hz monitor on the market right now ?

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 21 Apr 2018, 16:24

Currently, when it comes to GSYNC and 240Hz, the monitors are using the same panel -- so currently extremely similar with near-identical picture. All of the 25" ones use the same panel. The choice is 25" and 27". The 25" will usually have brighter ULMB if you want ULMB too.

So the 25 inch Asus, Alienware, Viewsonic, Acer, all currently tend to be good choices at this time if you're looking for 240Hz and GSYNC. Get the one that is currently the easiest to get in your country, with the easiest return guarantee, warranty and exchange policies (in case you get a defective display). This will currently matter more than the difference between the current 25 inch form factor 240Hz GSYNC displays
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

heckenjoni

Post by heckenjoni » 21 Apr 2018, 16:28

i am located at germany and price is the same for all models, return guarantee is also the same (because of german law) 2 years and over the seller, is there any reason why you guys listed the acer on rank 1 ?

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 21 Apr 2018, 22:03

The GSYNC monitor list is sortable, first by highest refresh rate, then by brand/alphabet.

Sometimes the default sorting is screwed up, but ACER begins with the letter "A" (high letter), and its refresh rate is "240Hz" (highest) so it sorts very high in the list.

Click the columns to change the sort order, if you have a specific preference (e.g. higher resolution).
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!