LG 32GK850B Ufo test problem

NEW for 2017: Discussion about the testufo.com Blur Busters Motion Tests. Widely used by enthusiasts, display tweakers, YouTubers reviewers, monitor manufacturers and VR headset makers!
Zofrenko

LG 32GK850B Ufo test problem

Post by Zofrenko » 16 Aug 2018, 04:43

Hello i bought this display yesterday , and i dont understand why i have problem with UFO test in google chrome. Ufo test write me, stuttering problem, or majority stutter problem, on the old display no problems just on the new... New is 144hz , g-sync . I have I7 6700k and Gtx 1080 Ti . Its problem of my new monitor its possible ? or its problem chrome ? can somebody help me?

Big thanks

RealNC
Site Admin

Re: LG 32GK850B Ufo test problem

Post by RealNC » 16 Aug 2018, 05:44

It's not a problem with the monitor. This is because something on your PC is causing CPU load, which results in stutters in UFO.
SteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.

Zofrenko

Post by Zofrenko » 16 Aug 2018, 06:12

if i looking task manager, cpu usage is max 1-3 percnet, and i think i7 6700k its not low Cpu . I dont know how to fix it :(

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 21 Aug 2018, 12:25

RealNC wrote:It's not a problem with the monitor. This is because something on your PC is causing CPU load, which results in stutters in UFO.
Zofrenko wrote:if i looking task manager, cpu usage is max 1-3 percnet, and i think i7 6700k its not low Cpu . I dont know how to fix it :(
On Windows, for default untweaked unbugged installs of Chrome, TestUFO is stutterfree on GeForce/Radeon cards at these CPU utilizations.

If you are getting a red stutter message instead of a green "READY" message -- then go to http://www.testufo.com/browser.html and try debugging -- e.g. enable/disable hardware acceleration. Sometimes the Chrome flags are misconfigured, testing a different browser, disabling multimonitor, etc.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!