- I've owned a 1080 and an XL2730z for ~3 years now, using a displayport (1.1?) cable.
- I buy a 2080 ti and replace my 1080 with it, use the same displayport cable and it doesnt work.
- I try replacing the old cable with a brand new, high quality displayport 1.4 cable and it still doesnt work.
- If I boot in displayport mode, it posts and works normally, then right after the mobo screen it turns black and says "No Signal".
- If I boot with only an HDMI 2.0 cable, it works perfectly, but the second i plug the display port cable in as well, my HDMI signal is lost.
- If I boot with both cables, neither video works. Once I unplug the Displayport cable, the HDMI works perfectly again.
- No monitor buttons work while the DisplayPort is connected, its laggy and I can't even open the menu.
Thanks for any help guys.
Update: Fixed by downloading hotfix from Nvidia: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers ... /a_id/4758