AOC G2460PF - Blur elimination

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
Maorzz

AOC G2460PF - Blur elimination

Post by Maorzz » 10 Jun 2019, 02:52

So sometime ago i bought this monitor and it has awful amount of blur , It has no blur reduction technology that i know of any ideas on how to minimize the blur because it's really really bad and if i could i would replace this monitor
But they didnt let me return it
Thanks alot

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: AOC G2460PF - Blur elimination

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 11 Jun 2019, 18:32

If you're encountering various unfixable LCD overdrive artifacts, there is limited options in this situation, except accepting a loss and selling it on eBay (or other means) to allow you to pay for a different monitor.

Attempting to adjust overdrive by trying to run it in fixed-Hz 144Hz mode versus VRR-capped 144Hz mode, can create differences in ghosting/blur (At the same refresh rate) because of the use of different overdrive modes not accessible in monitor menus. This is another option that can be tried, to see if it improves things a bit.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!