REQUEST: Help Out On Zero-Reply Threads

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

REQUEST: Help Out On Zero-Reply Threads

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 30 Aug 2019, 21:06

Hello all!

Chief Blur Busters' policy is to try not to leave zero-post threads in General around too long -- I try to reply to them.

I know some of you love to wait for me to reply, but being a volunteer-run forum, time can be a shortage.
zeroreply.png
zeroreply.png (1.63 KiB) Viewed 3715 times
So, if you know how to reply to that person's question...
...You don't have to wait for me to reply to them. :)

The more other forum members help out by replying, the more I can focus on replying to the more-complicated 0-post threads.

Blur Busters has so much things going on behind the scenes, that it is sometimes hard for me to keep up -- to the point where it can take me more than a week to reply.

We appreciate it! Thank you so much for making Blur Busters Forums a spectacular success in this niche.

P.S. If you're a new forum member, try to keep number of questions down if possible!
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!