I need a monitor that strobes at 60Hz

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
matchaman

I need a monitor that strobes at 60Hz

Post by matchaman » 12 Nov 2019, 03:26

I recently bought an LG 27GK750F, got really happy that the UFO looks absolutely clear at 120Hz strobing (1ms MBR) but then I found out that this doesn't help at 60Hz content which is what I wanted to use it for.

My monitor doesn't seem to have a way to strobe at 60Hz (probably LG wants to protect its users against dizziness?) so I guess I'll have to sell it and replace it with one that does.

I really don't want to buy another monitor that will not get the job done or will have further issues at 60Hz... any particular suggestions for native 60Hz strobing monitors currently on the market? Thanks in advance :)

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: I need a monitor that strobes at 60Hz

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 12 Nov 2019, 12:48

BenQ XL2411P and it will strobe on any 60Hz source.

Alternatively, there are a few HDTVs that can be configured to strobe at 60Hz, check the specs at RTINGS.com to see if they tested to confirm that the specific screen strobes at 60Hz.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

matchaman

Post by matchaman » 13 Nov 2019, 04:27

Great to know! Thank you very much, Chief!

matchaman

Post by matchaman » 20 Nov 2019, 07:03

(sorry for the double post)

Happy owner of the XL2411P now, it's indeed great but only after tweaking it with the strobe utility :)

I'm also looking to buy a Samsung Q60R series "QLED" TV but I'm not sure if it's possible to boost the light like I did on my Benq...