Gsync with freesync monitor on fifa stuttering

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.
MatiasB

Gsync with freesync monitor on fifa stuttering

Post by MatiasB » 07 Dec 2019, 17:47

Hello! So i read the whole gsync 101 guide and understood a bit more about these types of monitors, thank you BBusters. But im still having some issues with a couple of games like Fifa 20 for example which is my most played game (yes i play on pc and no i dont mind the inferior playerbase). I set everything as i was supposed to set it with the RTSS frame cap at 141, the vsync ON in the NVCP, low input mode ON or ULTRA, vsync in the game, set high performance on NVCP but it just wont play as smoothly as it should, or it will but with a disgusting input lag. If you are willing to help me i would appreciate it so much since i bought a PC years ago to have no issues whatsoever with my visuals on game but now im strongly considering to switch to console to forget about this heavy manipulation of the setting which is driving me crazy since i just CANT find the optimal settings. Please, help me understand how i can do it at least for fifa since other game are not thaaaaaaat bad.
My monitor is a 144 hz Samsung C24FG73FQL with freesync (i know its not on the nvidia official gsync supported freesync displays, but it runs perfectly in almost every game).
SPECS:
GPU: GTX 1070 8gb
CPU: i5-7500 LGA1151
RAM: 16gb
SSD: 120gb

I know my pc isnt throttling or bottlenecking because my gpu and cpu %s are normal when i play these titles and it has no dust whatsoever.
is there maybe an upgrade i have to make in order to enjoy these games perfectly? is it the monitor (highly doubt it)? is my pc ACTUALLY bottlenecking and im not realizing it?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :geek: :mrgreen: