MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmware]

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
PUNCHRULLE

Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa

Post by PUNCHRULLE » 18 Apr 2014, 00:34

Is there a store anywhere that can ship this thing to sweden?

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 18 Apr 2014, 18:29

PUNCHRULLE wrote:Is there a store anywhere that can ship this thing to sweden?
The monitor or the ISP?
As far as I understand, Amazon does ship BENQ Z-Series to Sweden
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

lengtche

Post by lengtche » 19 Apr 2014, 12:33

I can't PM since I'm new, so I'll post here.

@LogicElite -
Do you still have the unit? I'm looking to purchase 2 of these monitors in the coming week and would like to upgrade to v2. I also live in Ontario.

Let me know.

ant_coe_

Post by ant_coe_ » 19 Apr 2014, 23:20

Im after one of these, Living over in london/Kingston area.

Willing to pay for posting and whatnot over Europe.

Tried to make my own, not sure if it is causing my issues - says Error... when clicking autodetect, regardless of all my settings, cable connected, not connected - screen off or on. If someone with a working cable can fill me in if the Error. should appear or not when the home-made adapter is NOT connected this will help!

Thanks in advance
TC

troet

Post by troet » 20 Apr 2014, 09:06

Jemand namens "lebowsky" hat mir eine PM geschickt. Ich kann diese leider nicht lesen, da ich neu bin. Kann sich die Person per Thread bei mir melden?

Someone named "lebowsky" sent me a PM, which i cannot read since I'm new to this forum. Can the person in question please post in this thread?

Edit: It must be about the MSTAR ISP since my only post(when i got the PM) was in this thread

theaeon

Post by theaeon » 22 Apr 2014, 10:37

Hi,

Just purchased a XL2720Z and found this forum on upgrading to firmware V2.I get that they never intended for these monitors to be upgraded but wow, what a pain to get it done. I'm looking to rent an MStar unit from someone in Canada (I live in Edmonton, AB). Are there any available?

psxcare

Post by psxcare » 24 Apr 2014, 09:04

PUNCHRULLE wrote:Is there a store anywhere that can ship this thing to sweden?
Do you need the "real" mstar isp or just a simple homebuilt parallellport version?
I can help with the actual upgrade in Stockholm. I can also probably have a few more simple programmers built. I have only ordered one MSTAR ISP programmer for our own internal use, that one is unfortunately not for sale. If had foreseen a big demand for it I would have ordered some more at the same time. Just order from the link on blurbusters to cart100 something and wait 3-4 weeks for it. If you are lucky you wont get charged any tax = excellent price that I would not be able to beat making homebuilt programmers.

Mouzuone

Post by Mouzuone » 25 Apr 2014, 02:31

I built 3 upgrade cables so far and rent them within Germany. Anybody interested can send me a pm.

Moonraise

Post by Moonraise » 25 Apr 2014, 11:55

I have a Unit that I would like to sell, for those without LPT.
I live in Germany. 55 Euros excl Shipping. Will to all EU Countries, but would prefer Germany. Let me know if you are interested.

Gymnae

Post by Gymnae » 26 Apr 2014, 05:06

Hallo aus München,
ich würde mir gerne einen Programmer leihen. Für die Besitzer aus Deutschland, man könnte eine Leihgebühr pro Tag vereinbaren, so dass jeder auf seine Kosten kommt.

Hello from Munich, Germany
I'd like to rent a programmer. If you own one, we can agree on a rental or daily fee to get you covered.
Mouzuone wrote:I built 3 upgrade cables so far and rent them within Germany. Anybody interested can send me a pm.
I'd sent you a PM, but I can't because I am below the posting limit.

Cheers
Last edited by Gymnae on 26 Apr 2014, 09:24, edited 1 time in total.