Introduce yourself!

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Introduce yourself!

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 14 May 2018, 10:31

Just today, I've been asked by a new user where they can introduce themselves.

The Offtopic Lounge area is the place!
Or, feel free to reply to this thread and introduce yourself!

Me: Here's my About Me page on the BlurBusters website.

Your turn...
...Which country are you from? What's your technology and non-technology interests and hobbies?
(Arduinos or biking or surfing or flying planes or CS:GO or winner winner chicken dinner!)
...Or if you're not much for words, just post something else introductory like your funny photo, or a cat or dog sitting at your computer -- anything clean & G-rated goes!
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

GeraldineRankin

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by GeraldineRankin » 17 Apr 2019, 03:59

Hi, I am Geraldine.

iopq

Post by iopq » 23 May 2020, 14:53

I wanted to post something, but I got put in the moderator queue

I wonder how to get actual privileges to be able to post

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 23 May 2020, 17:30

iopq wrote:
23 May 2020, 14:53
It's for all users for first few posts. Automatic priveleges after the first few --
This is needed for filtering (e.g. spam)
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

iopq

Post by iopq » 26 May 2020, 06:54

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
23 May 2020, 17:30
iopq wrote:
23 May 2020, 14:53
It's for all users for first few posts. Automatic priveleges after the first few --
This is needed for filtering (e.g. spam)
That's what I figured

it also banned my VPN, which is annoying, since I have to take it off to post, but put it back on to use anything

Reese_SPL

Post by Reese_SPL » 05 Oct 2020, 10:09

Hello, I found this forum/site from research I kept doing for display technology.

Gaming wise, my primarily interests have been on Splatoon 2 on the Nintendo Switch with my friends and my team. However I often enjoy the classic games and modern alike. I grew up with both DOS and the NES onward.

Overall on technology, I've been fascinated by audio all my life, primarily home audio portion to the point in just building my own speakers. Then gaming by seeking out the best quality possible from the retro consoles using RGB output, native or modded. Repair old school computers to game on as well.

Display technology wise, CRT and OLED are my favorites.

Thank you do on this site, by the way. Such information is greatly appreciated. Though it wasn't as easy to find information for my particular needs since a lot of my gaming requirements are limited to 60Hz output.

OceanDean

Post by OceanDean » 06 Jan 2021, 13:11

hi guys, I am Ocean! New user here

Blurrrr

Post by Blurrrr » 12 Feb 2021, 08:51

Hi everyone,

I’m Uwe from Germany. My hobby is photography.

francisbaud

Post by francisbaud » 27 Mar 2021, 09:23

Hey I'm Francis from Canada, 32 old male. The technology that gets me most interested is the advances in networking and rendering in MMORPGs, to simulate battles between a large number of players or simply to host thousands of players per world. All the information that has to be received, processed and sent to the users in real-time. Single shards (where all the players are playing in the same world) requires some pretty cool tech. Overall both the game engine and the networking have to be top-notch to flawlessly simulate that many players co-existing.

eren

Post by eren » 25 Apr 2021, 12:53

hello there.i am newbie here :?