Getting the most out of my BenQ ZL2411P for FPS gaming while factoring in stuttering/screen tearing

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
Jimbo

Getting the most out of my BenQ ZL2411P for FPS gaming while factoring in stuttering/screen tearing

Post by Jimbo » 01 May 2021, 08:55

Hello,

I previously posted a thread here trying to fix a flickering issue, and Falken was able to help me out by giving me these settings for the NVCP custom resolutions:

[email protected] hz
Front porch: 24,3
Sync width: 32,5
Horizontal total: 1984
Vertical total: 1500
I also have Persistence = 30 and Crosstalk Area = 0 in the Blur Busters Strobe Utility.

I am trying to get the most out of my monitor for competitive FPS gaming and FPS gaming in general. Right now it looks great and I have a bright and smooth image, however I am sensitive to stutters and have no idea how to get rid of these. In Valorant and CS:GO I easily maintain 300+ fps but suffer from stutters every few minutes. In Escape from Tarkov I average about 100-110 fps and stutter a lot more in that game. I was wondering what approach I should take to minimize the stutters while also having low input lag, or do I just live with what I have now? Help would be greatly appreciated!