from what i read and understand...Unreazz wrote: ↑06 Jun 2021, 12:25Bruh are you really sure about that ? since i discovered aGN profile too and as far as i know, he connected his pc to a UPS also. Isnt that necessary to mention ? or does those work without a UPS too ?blackmagic wrote: ↑06 Jun 2021, 08:26here is the fix n1zoo is talk about and it worked for me too for some reason idk how and why...its crazy.yonaxsangi wrote: ↑06 Jun 2021, 08:16lol why u are in this forum if u dont want to help people? u had already a fix but u will not share. looks like u having fun just look around the people who struggling with this problem.
be human kid
"UPDATE 4.6.2021: Ok im seems like im finally done with this shit for for ever and want everyone to try this. Its been over three weeks now and i dont ever have any input lag issue, (not state when its better or worse, ITS PERFECT) everything reacts again instantly and my gun firerate in any game is insane. Also this is my fourth day without on-line ups.This is what i did.
1. Open your pc case and check for you cpu fan, if you have a newer motherboard take him out and plug him in to cpu_opt pin.
2. Go to your bios fan settings and do following: for cpu fan disable any smart control and force your cpu to run max speed without any smart control like for example qfan for asus etc.
3. Go to your chassis fan settings and keep them in smart mode, if you your chassis fans have 4 pin use dc mode, if 3 use pwm mode, keep silent profile for them and if you see any opiton like "controled by' or in asus case 'q-fan control' use motherboard source.
3.Adjust your bios for stable oc (this is fundamental anyway!) and adjust VCCIO and VCSSA manually dont let them auto, try values between 0.950v for vccio and 1.1 for vcssa or 1.1 for both of them . Set pch core voltage for 1.050 , if your system crash try little bit higher.
4. I dont know how this is related and why this even happen but after this changed my sound driver just starts to recognize my headphones as headphones and not as speakers, check it after you make this changes and try newer driver for your sound card.
5.Test! Feel free to post your bios settings pictures here.
and some software tips for amd gpu users and for thoose whog stream : 1. pre-rendered frames (nvidia low latency mode)
Download RadeonMod go to UMD-> FlipSizeQueue ( 0x3100), Main3D_def (1), Main3D (0x3100), Main3D_set (0x3100), and disable Radeon AntiLag garbage feature.
2. if you are streaming do not use Display Capture use Game Capture otherwise you will feel input lag like you play in borderless window.
csdm record from camera ( so you can hear key presses and see actual game reaction) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnFwOgAgrCw"
i still dont done the amd radeonmod adjustments but i already knew about them before and that not rly helped me.
the thing that does give effect here was the fan stuff and vccio + vccsa + pch but cant tell what of this rly does the change...
i can confirm here that it worked for me but i need more time to figure out if that rly the culprit and if the new motherboard has something to do with this...
i already tried many times to play around with fan and voltages on my old motherboards but never had a long success with that and it degraded always to bad...
gonna work in this direction the next days.
he used ups and played around with it but now not more and he says that he now stable without any online ups's.
better ask himself.
he probably here on forum too.
my opinion to that all and what i think:
1. i believe now the issue is a combination of our hardware builds, bios settings + motherboards and maybe electricity standards in the town, location we are. something here is happen and going wrong...
the only thing that left is to find out what rly goes wrong and we still need to go deeper in the rabbit hole for that key...
then finally maybe someone of us can tell what is really the culprit and what fails inside the logic processes and why...
2. or this all just all another placebos and gonna degrade in few weeks like all other fixes that exist...xD
the saga continues...