Custom FPS on UFO tests

NEW for 2017: Discussion about the testufo.com Blur Busters Motion Tests. Widely used by enthusiasts, display tweakers, YouTubers reviewers, monitor manufacturers and VR headset makers!
Post Reply
Титан
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Jul 2023, 16:55

Custom FPS on UFO tests

Post by Титан » 25 Jul 2023, 17:01

I would like to test 160, 60, 30, 24 FPS in UFO tests, but I don't see any option to set custom framerate

User avatar
RealNC
Site Admin
Posts: 4655
Joined: 24 Dec 2013, 18:32
Contact:

Re: Custom FPS on UFO tests

Post by RealNC » 25 Jul 2023, 19:55

Титан wrote: ↑
25 Jul 2023, 17:01
I would like to test 160, 60, 30, 24 FPS in UFO tests, but I don't see any option to set custom framerate
This is controlled by the amount of UFOs. If you use 3, you're gonna get three framerates: Hz, Hz/2 and Hz/4.

But this best done by switching your monitor's refresh rate instead.
Steam • GitHub • Stack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.

Post Reply