2 words

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
kriegsnake

Re: 2 words

Post by kriegsnake » 15 Oct 2023, 15:11

Derosa wrote:
14 Oct 2023, 06:45
texre wrote:
13 Oct 2023, 19:57
Derosa wrote:
13 Oct 2023, 10:55
texre wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 01:35
Air purifier
how is going ?
Still going good
How that can be possible did u tryd to get an explanation? Did u ever see drops in input lag performance or it is still same god tier
Well, I don’t have an air purifier but recently I’ve been doing some repairs in my room( changing the wallpaper and making some wholes in the wall for the pipes ) and my room were covered in dust, i’ve replaced my pc to another corner in the room but connected to the same outlet, believe me or not but my mouse weight became 3-4 times heavier than normal, after the repairs completed, i cleaned my room(“licked” every corner) and the mouse movement became same as before. So my conclusion to all this heavy mouse feeling is maybe related to dust or some particles that coming with it , maybe that’s why the air purifier helped the op . I’m not an expert in this but that’s my conclusion.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.

Everythingblows

Post by Everythingblows » 16 Oct 2023, 02:45

Any chance it’s related to the usb ports or DisplayPort connections to the PC/monitor? Maybe poor/unstable connection that is affected by dust or or damage to the surface of the metal connections

TheKelz

Post by TheKelz » 17 Oct 2023, 15:02

Future wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 06:12
loccomacco wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 05:49
Future wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 04:05
Lack of information? About what? Nonsenses and placebos? It's you who lack... critical thinking. Keep spending money and time on useless stuff and keep convincing yourselves it's helping you. At least this time it's something healthy. :roll:
Peace my man, peace, you don't have to put what you're thinking everywhere, instead of offending people, just skip what you're thinking is funny, your way of offending and insulting can lead your account to get banned. Thank you
Everywhere? I don't even browse the forum lately, let alone posting. The truth is I am not trying to offend anyone, I am speaking facts. I know it's a big pill to swallow, but the sooner you start thinking in the right direction - the better for you. As for the ban - if the administration of this platform thinks that I am violating any rules, then so be it. I don't mind getting banned, even though there is no reason. I have nothing to write about anymore because my 10 year input lag journey ended before two months when I finally fixed my problem. ;)
How did you solve the problem?

F1zus

Post by F1zus » 17 Oct 2023, 16:05

internetexplorer4 wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 22:08

but what is the difference between a laptop with battery and pc with solar panels? I had this problem even after ordering a new laptop that came from the other side of the country with battery already charged, so I could turn on without having to connect to any outlet here, and still had the same problem, I didn't connect router tho because I played offline.

do you think that with solar panels it would be different? why? I always wanted to try it but I thought it would have no difference from this test I did, so please if you could explain why solar panels are different from laptop with battery charged from good electricity
The laptop has a weak battery. It cannot supply much current to the video card and processor.
Moreover, if you want to test the input lag on a battery-powered and mains-powered laptop, then you need to charge the laptop 100%. Then turn off the charging, remove the battery and wait 15 minutes for the capacitors inside the laptop to discharge. Next you need to improve your power plan. It has a "Battery Power" option. So, by default, when powered by a battery, a lot of energy savings are used. They need to be disabled.
Next, go into an undemanding game, say CS 1.6, and test the input lag there.

F1zus

Post by F1zus » 17 Oct 2023, 16:16

Derosa wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 19:36
F1zus wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 18:24
Moreover, the lan cable from the provider also transmits interference to the network card.
You need to use a PCI-E wi-fi adapter and connect your computer to the Internet via Wi-Fi.

People who bought solar panels got rid of input lag forever.

Batteries for solar panels physically cannot contain interference/distortion.
Any battery always contains pure energy unless it is connected to a charger.

But don't count on UPS. They contain weak batteries of 9A/h.
These batteries are not capable of delivering much energy.

The computer needs 12v and 100A/h batteries, or better yet 2 of these batteries.

Let's summarize.
Dirty electricity harms:
1) monitor
2) PC
3) router.

If you supply pure electricity to these three devices, you will get rid of the input lag.
you solved it like this?
I studied this topic and checked it on my computer a long time ago.
I have friends with an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and other instruments. We have already completely studied electricity and came to the conclusion that it is too dirty in some houses, and it causes input delay.
Moreover, there are people who have been powering their computers from batteries for several years now and they have gotten rid of the input lag.

The UPS battery is simply not enough for the computer to work well. You need powerful lithium batteries 12V 100A (two pieces in parallel) or one 200A.
In this case, you can play for 6-8 hours without any input lag.
Again, this only works if your input lag is due to dirty electricity.

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 17 Oct 2023, 20:00

F1zus wrote:
17 Oct 2023, 16:05
internetexplorer4 wrote:

but what is the difference between a laptop with battery and pc with solar panels? I had this problem even after ordering a new laptop that came from the other side of the country with battery already charged, so I could turn on without having to connect to any outlet here, and still had the same problem, I didn't connect router tho because I played offline.

do you think that with solar panels it would be different? why? I always wanted to try it but I thought it would have no difference from this test I did, so please if you could explain why solar panels are different from laptop with battery charged from good electricity
The laptop has a weak battery. It cannot supply much current to the video card and processor.
Moreover, if you want to test the input lag on a battery-powered and mains-powered laptop, then you need to charge the laptop 100%. Then turn off the charging, remove the battery and wait 15 minutes for the capacitors inside the laptop to discharge. Next you need to improve your power plan. It has a "Battery Power" option. So, by default, when powered by a battery, a lot of energy savings are used. They need to be disabled.
I see, so considering what you said, it would be no difference in my case trying solar panels since I had the same problem with many different laptops, and one of them already came with battery so I didn't even plug once in the outlets here. the only difference would be in durability and "performance" maybe? and my issue can be seen even on desktop when you move the mouse, also the game I play is pretty light so when I tried, it could run the game perfectly without any lag, and the issue was still there. ty for the reply and the explanation

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 17 Oct 2023, 22:31

F1zus wrote:
internetexplorer4 wrote:

With what you said, appears 2 ifs here:
1- if you mean he should not compare it with PC because laptops have those things and therefore will perform worse than PC ---> FALSE (overall fact is true btw, laptops always can not perform like PC, I even believe even if we tweak it to perform like when it's plugged, it can not perform like when it's plugged) because he actually says the opposite, he says he can play better on his laptop, so he says his laptop always performed better than his PC. (Obviously something is missed here and you can find it later.)

2- if you mean he should not compare a loptop performance on battery with a PC performance on solar panels or power station (there is some reports which is saying they didn't help them, but let's just not consider them) because those things prevent laptops to use their full capacity, and such that, he might still see some delays, therefore laptops are not a right tool to compare between on-grid and off-grid ----> TRUE (there is a fact here that OSU is if not the most but a real light game, but I believe it doesn't matter, as long as you do lots of inputs, anyways let's just not consider this again) and now you can find what he missed. There is a difference between an off-grid PC with a laptop on battery, so laptops are not a right tool to measure inputlag difference between off-grid and on-grid, therefore laptops may always perform bad, even on battery (maybe better than an on-grid PC but that's not the case here and we should compare it with an off-grid PC)

I know I said some complex things, but I hope I didn't confuse everyone, and I hope everyone understand what I said.

(Talking to everyone) At the end I have to say there is still a strange case with what he reported, that we missed to talk about, a thing that F1zus may not be able to find an explanation for that, can you find that? Of course you can, let's see

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 18 Oct 2023, 00:03

loccomacco wrote:
17 Oct 2023, 22:31
F1zus wrote:
internetexplorer4 wrote:

With what you said, appears 2 ifs here:
1- if you mean he should not compare it with PC because laptops have those things and therefore will perform worse than PC ---> FALSE (overall fact is true btw, laptops always can not perform like PC, I even believe even if we tweak it to perform like when it's plugged, it can not perform like when it's plugged) because he actually says the opposite, he says he can play better on his laptop, so he says his laptop always performed better than his PC. (Obviously something is missed here and you can find it later.)

2- if you mean he should not compare a loptop performance on battery with a PC performance on solar panels or power station (there is some reports which is saying they didn't help them, but let's just not consider them) because those things prevent laptops to use their full capacity, and such that, he might still see some delays, therefore laptops are not a right tool to compare between on-grid and off-grid ----> TRUE (there is a fact here that OSU is if not the most but a real light game, but I believe it doesn't matter, as long as you do lots of inputs, anyways let's just not consider this again) and now you can find what he missed. There is a difference between an off-grid PC with a laptop on battery, so laptops are not a right tool to measure inputlag difference between off-grid and on-grid, therefore laptops may always perform bad, even on battery (maybe better than an on-grid PC but that's not the case here and we should compare it with an off-grid PC)

I know I said some complex things, but I hope I didn't confuse everyone, and I hope everyone understand what I said.

(Talking to everyone) At the end I have to say there is still a strange case with what he reported, that we missed to talk about, a thing that F1zus may not be able to find an explanation for that, can you find that? Of course you can, let's see
yeah I didn't understand everything you meant but just to make some things more clear

when you say

"I believe it doesn't matter, as long as you do lots of inputs"

"because those things prevent laptops to use their full capacity, and such that, he might still see some delays"

just to make it clear that the delay I experience is HUGE and completely abnormal, nobody can replicate that even if they are really laggy or playing really bad. I can hit almost every single note in the game with a bit of delay without missing, its like a playstyle that only me in the entire community can do. so even if someone play in a really bad setup, they would still not perform as bad I perform because its nearly impossible to replicate that, even if you try on purpose. and I was only talking about the inputs, not even to mention how bad my aim is and that I have to play literally 200dpi to compensate that

this is what my gameplay with this issue looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TixuscP ... annel=snow

you can search on the entire internet and you won't find anyone who can do this, clicking everything a bit late without missing the notes

there are many people who play this game with pretty bad setups and nobody has any problems like this, some of them are even high rank players or top 100 players

I played on many good pcs with specs that could run every game without any problem, and that doesn't make any difference for me, laptops still better (but not even close to fix)

and this is a comparison video with my friend playing on my laptop (left) and playing on his pc (right)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JfB6NK ... annel=snow

you can see clearly the huge difference and as I said, only me could get that kind of gameplay, and he was able to get the same thing with his peripherals at his house, because laptops can carry this issue for some reason.

we did that 2 times with 2 different laptops, both could run osu perfectly, one of them stayed with him for 1 week, and the problem was still there for him

and again, if it was laggy or he playing bad, he would miss way more notes but would not get 187x 100s like he got, because that's humanly impossible, I'm the only person who can do that and he was able to replicate only with my laptops, that I don't even need to plug into any socket for this to happen

spkii

Post by spkii » 19 Oct 2023, 09:01

You got the air purifier close to computer? same outlet??

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 19 Oct 2023, 12:49

internetexplorer4 wrote:
18 Oct 2023, 00:03
yeah I didn't understand everything you meant but just to make some things more clear
Ok, let me explain it in a more understandable way so that everyone understand where F1zus can explain and where can't.
First let's exclude what we won't consider:
1- there are reports which say power stations or solar panels, and in general going off-grid didn't solve their issues or didn't solve them completely.
2- what IE4 (short name for internetexplorer4, what's wrong with you? Why you chose such a long name? 😭) is talking about is a game called OSU, this game is so light, both on CPU load and GPU load, but I believe it doesn't matter for this special problems if the game is heavy or not, as long as we do lots of inputs (I mean we press lots of keys or we move the mouse in a fast way, I'm sure you guys saw at least once that if you move your mouse slowly, you don't have too much problems, but when you do it faster, things starts to happen, like floaty mouse or curser stops for a mili sec, in other words skips/jumps, or shifts upwards or downwards, mostly downwards when you move it left and right repeatedly, in general I wanna give it a better name, something that I saw somewhere and I thought what a perfect name for this mouse behavior, ladies and gentlemen introducing you to the 'Clown Mouse'.) Plus we know that these problems exists in windows too, because reports shows that when you want to draw a shape repeatedly in softwares like paint, it shifts to another location, for example your circle turns to spiral. Therefore I believe that it doesn't matter which game it is, heavy or light, problems exist.

Ok now that we exclude them, let's split it to smaller cases to understand it easier:
1- when we compare a laptop on battery with a laptop plugged to the power in other words on-grid laptop: IE4 haven't said anything about it, is it better on battery or not, but some people reported there is no difference between them ---> Here F1zus can explain it, he can say if they couldn't see a difference is because laptops have lots of things for lowering power consumption including in windows and in bios, which leads to limit it's full potential. In my experience, even if you tweak it, still you can not use it's full potential. This is why laptops are not a right tool to measure these problems.

2- when we compare a laptop on battery with an off-grid PC: No one compared them yet ---> In the absence of information, no one can say anything.

3- when we compare an on-grid laptop with an off-grid PC ---> same as 2.

4- when we compare an on-grid laptop with an on-grid PC: IE4 reported that playing with laptop where always better than playing with PC, no matter on battery or on-grid ---> This is where F1zus can not have an explanation for. In a normal condition, a laptop should not be able to perform better than a PC, but IE4 reported the opposite.

5- when we compare a laptop on battery with an on-grid PC: same as 4.

6- when we compare an on grid PC with an off-grid PC: IE4 haven't tried it yet, but like I said there are 2 opposite reports, but we said we wont consider negative reports ---> F1zus somehow tried it himself and reported positively, he have explaination for, and everyone knows what's that, It's off-grid, dirty electricity elimination right at where everything start (somehow it's like clearing the issue at the first place or escaping from it instead of solving it).

Ow key 🥵🥵 ooof it was hard, took me an hour but I'm glad that it's done 😅

I hope everyone understand.

Now there is a question which IE4 have: what's the difference between a loptop on battery and an off-grid PC? With answering this question we can convince IE4 to try off-grid PC and say to him with 😡 "don't say over and over that you tried going off-grid with laptop 🤬🤬" (sorry, I lost my control for a moment 😊)
Well F1zus answered that, but in my experience, no matter what you do with laptop, you may not see any difference with them on battery because of existence of controling power consumption features on laptops. But with what IE4 said about laptops being always better for him, that's another case and I actually explained it above (in case of not convinced 🤬🤬🤬 🤬)
Sorry for those emojis, I'm just joking to make the topic more fun and readable
Last edited by loccomacco on 19 Oct 2023, 22:09, edited 2 times in total.