Page 2 of 4
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Posted: 26 Sep 2026, 14:17
by MontyTheAverage
Every time I see a new post with title like this thinking hmm maybe there is something new I can try out to see if it works or excited to see someone possibly fix it and it's just this guy posting again

Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Posted: 26 Sep 2026, 18:24
by nickchraj
LMAO
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Posted: 27 Sep 2026, 16:15
by codetechceo
That actually helped a lot the image became cleaner during motion, and even 60 fps looks smoother. still stable for 2 days
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Posted: 27 Sep 2026, 23:22
by naporitan
I recommend setting these settings for CS2

- Снимок экрана 2026-09-28 072026.png (72.42 KiB) Viewed 626 times
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Posted: 28 Sep 2026, 04:23
by Babluga
Before performing the fix, you need to clear your mind and let go of all your mental hang-ups and beliefs.
Let me say right off the bat that the claim about electricity and EMI is a lie.
I have an ungrounded outlet and aluminum wiring from the 90s, and I haven't had any problems.
I finally solved the desync and input lag issue.
This is HILARIOUS...
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Posted: 28 Sep 2026, 06:59
by RealNC
Deleted some posts involving cursedgamer12's posts (warning issued) and replies to them (to clean up the thread.)
Please keep it civil.
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Posted: 28 Sep 2026, 07:16
by codetechceo
3 days pc still stable, it smoother than ever, before all that i had 3 different setup and laptop with same problems, now its all gone , thanks
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Posted: 28 Sep 2026, 08:18
by PotentJW
I didn’t follow this guide, but few weeks ago reset bios to default and just enabled XMP, it’s been working like a charm ever since. Maybe we’ve convoluted our perception by touching so many levers over the years. Sadly I don’t have a CPU direct port (Intel). I also found a lot of success with network jitter by installing the Realtek Ethernet driver directly from Realtek’s website (the one without power saving features).
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Posted: 28 Sep 2026, 09:17
by cursedgamer12
RealNC wrote: ↑28 Sep 2026, 06:59
Deleted some posts involving cursedgamer12's posts (warning issued) and replies to them (to clean up the thread.)
Please keep it civil.
did you chuckle at least?
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Posted: 28 Sep 2026, 13:43
by Shade7
codetechceo wrote: ↑28 Sep 2026, 07:16
3 days pc still stable, it smoother than ever, before all that i had 3 different setup and laptop with same problems, now its all gone , thanks
So what exactly did you do?
Configure Secure boot the way he recommended?
Use default RAM speeds (XMP/DOCP OFF)?
All of the above?